Effective Date: June 07th, 2018
The website you are accessing, www.onestreet.one, (the “Site”), is hosted by District Interactive on behalf of The ONE Street Company (the “Company”). Due to the unique nature of Internet transactions, we have additional policies and procedures in place to protect your personal and financial information on the Internet. This policy explains how personal information is collected, used, and disclosed with respect to your use of the Site, so you can make an informed decision about using the Site.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes to the Policy, we will update the effective date set forth above. Therefore, we encourage you to check the effective date of the Policy whenever you visit the Site to see if it has been updated since your last visit.
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us through our website. “Personal information” identifies an individual (such as name, address, telephone number, mobile number, or email address), and information about that individual’s location or activities or demographic information when such information is directly linked to personally identifiable information. We will never sell your personal information.
When you send the Site an email, we may retain your message and our response for quality assurance purposes. It is important to remember that regular (non-encrypted) email is not secure.
Your personal information is collected when you voluntarily submit an online form, send us an email, make a request, submit a search inquiry, complete a survey, register for certain services on the Site, or participate in certain activities on the Site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We may automatically collect certain information through the use of “cookies” and other online tracking devices. Cookies are small pieces of information or text files that a website’s server places on your computer through your web browser to enable the Site to recognize users who have previously visited them and retain certain information such as customer preferences and history. This includes information such as pages and content viewed, the time and duration of visits, search queries entered into search engines, and links clicked.
There are other devices for tracking online activity including web beacons. A web beacon is a small string of software code that represents a graphic image on a website or in email. Web beacons can be used for many purposes – including website traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising/auditing/reporting, and personalization of a website.
If you wish to block, erase, or be warned of cookies, please refer to your browser instructions to learn about these functions. However, if a browser is set to not accept cookies or if a user rejects a cookie, some portions of the Site may not function properly. For example, you may not be able to sign in and may not be able to access certain Site features or services.
Working with Other Companies
Disclosure of Personal Information
Except as set forth in this Policy, we do not disclose, sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personal information collected on the Site to any third party. We will disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
- Consent. We may share personal information with third parties when you give us your express or implied consent to do so, such as when you fill out a form requesting certain information from a third party.
- Internal Analysis and Operations; Service Providers. We will use and disclose information about you for our own internal statistical, design or operational purposes, such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns, and understand demographic, user interest, purchasing and other trends among our users. We may outsource these tasks and disclose personal information about you to third parties, provided the use and disclosure of your personal information by these third parties is restricted to performance of such tasks. We may also share personal information with other third-party vendors, consultants, and service providers (“Service Providers”) who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the Site or our business In some cases, the Service Provider may be directly collecting the information from you on our behalf. We require our third party vendors to keep such information confidential and to only use the information for the purpose it was provided. However, we are not responsible for the actions of Service Providers or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to these Service Providers or other third parties.
- Protection of Company and Others. We may disclose personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply this Policy or our other policies or agreements; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us; to respond to claims, to protect our or our users’ rights, property or safety; or to protect us, our users or the public from fraudulent, abusive, harmful or unlawful activity or use of the Site; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
- Business Transfers. In addition, information about users of the Site, including personally identifiable information provided by users, may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations regarding, any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of Company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personally identifiable information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets of the Company.
- Co-Branded Services. Some services available through the Site may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with other companies. If you register for or use such services, then those other companies may also receive any information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services.
Please be aware that we may provide links to third party websites from the Site as a service to its users and we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those Sites. We have no ability to control the privacy and data collection practices of such Sites and the privacy policies of such Sites may differ from this Policy. Therefore, we encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies of such Sites before providing them with any information.
We use commercially reasonable measures to store and maintain personally identifying information, to protect it from loss, misuse, alternation or destruction by any unauthorized party while it is under our control.
We do not intend, and the Site is not designed, to collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, you should not provide information on the Site.
Choice and Access
You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving non-service related communications from us. Site users have the following options for accessing, changing and deleting personal information previously provided, or opting out of receiving communications from Company or Market Leader:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- call us at the following telephone number: 202.775.4663
Questions and Concerns
At ONEStreet.com, we respect your privacy. If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices applicable to the Site, or your dealings with the Site, please contact us at the following address:
The ONE Street Company
1725 I St NW | Suite 125
Washington, DC 20006