ONE Street Commercial Properties (ONECP), a Washington DC – based company headquartered in Washington, DC and Bethesda, MD, was founded by Samer Kuraishi in 2017. ONE Street’s unique structure of affiliated multifamily real estate companies, Property Management Services and ONE Street’s Development & Construction arm, come together to create the ONE Advantage. These affiliations provide our investment partners with extraordinary benefits and synergies: property management services, operating efficiencies, cost savings, expertise in renovation and construction, development, asset management and marketing. These combined skills have created the foundation for our long-standing and continued success.
With access to real-time operation metrics, and renovation and development costs from its owned and managed portfolio, ONE Street Commercial Properties utilizes detailed and comprehensive underwriting modeling to pinpoint value creation opportunities in its potential investments.
ONECP has an in-house team of due diligence experts with a proven track record of successfully identifying potential acquisitions and verifying underwriting assumptions to allow the investor to make informed decisions.
ONE CP utilizes its in-house capabilities as a system of checks and balances for ownership to ensure investments are operating at their peak financial performance. The ONECP portfolio has consistently exceeded their sub-market’s NOI growth.
ONECP expertise comprises all aspects of ground-up new construction, inclusive of land assembly and acquisition, all approvals and pre-construction requirements, construction management supervision, property delivery and initial start-up.
- ONE Street Development // Division Focus
- Strategic partnerships w GP/LP funds
- Local partner focus on acquisition/pre development/construction management/asset stabilization/asset management
- Commercial Property management for internal assets or clients assets
- Commercial transactions – office, retail, industrial Sales and Leasing.
- Government Contracts for lease/sales brokerage needs or housing needs such as work force and affordable housing.